Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 05:22:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
BRITISH COLUMBIA CLASSIC MOTORCYCLE CLUB
18556 Posts in 378 Topics by 476 Members
Latest Member: tkoven
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+ 
|-+  Members Bikes
| |-+  Members showing off their bikes
| | |-+  if you are out for a ride let's see some pics!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 ... 203 Go Down Print
Author Topic: if you are out for a ride let's see some pics!  (Read 692065 times)
1000J
1000 Class

« Reply #945 on: May 31, 2014, 09:11:56 PM »

Finally got out for a ride today on the 1984 GPZ classic...a short test ride after some carb work, I LIKE this bike  Grin
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 12:45:10 AM by 1000J » Logged
Tired Iron
« Reply #946 on: May 31, 2014, 09:58:22 PM »

..went for a ride to to Syringa Creek park with the kid after she was done work today.

Her idea.     ....like I had a choice.

Both bikes are Classics.

...I dunno if that's ok here lately..
1000J
1000 Class

« Reply #947 on: May 31, 2014, 10:22:29 PM »

Look like Classics to me  Smiley
trevor
« Reply #948 on: May 31, 2014, 10:39:45 PM »

Finally got out for a ride today on the GPZ...a short test ride after some carb work, I LIKE this bike  Grin

What the heck Chris??? Is that your bike?? Huh? Looks awesome. Did I miss a thread???
trevor
« Reply #949 on: May 31, 2014, 10:48:08 PM »

My pics are not of classics...don't care what anyone thinks either. I own classics (two of them) and if I want to post pics of rides on something other than that I will. If it's a problem then ban me.
People really need to get over themselves about the whole "classic" BS!! The reallity is is that we all have classic bikes but most of us have newer ones too. So effing what!!??
On that note..My wife rode a dirt bike for the first time today..and she did great! What a feeling it was to ride with my wife and our son today...still grinning! Grin
Doctor Virago
« Reply #950 on: May 31, 2014, 11:38:58 PM »

My pics are not of classics...don't care what anyone thinks either. I own classics (two of them) and if I want to post pics of rides on something other than that I will. If it's a problem then ban me.
People really need to get over themselves about the whole "classic" BS!! The reallity is is that we all have classic bikes but most of us have newer ones too.
So effing what!!??
I don't care if you wear a 2-2 and a training bra . . . at home or in the woods . . .

. . . it don't EFFin belong HERE . . .

bcclassicmotorcycleclub.com . . . is the moniker HERE

Not "everythingyaeffinown.com"
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 11:40:55 PM by Doctor Virago » Logged
1000J
1000 Class

« Reply #951 on: May 31, 2014, 11:44:42 PM »

Finally got out for a ride today on the GPZ...a short test ride after some carb work, I LIKE this bike  Grin

What the heck Chris??? Is that your bike?? Huh? Looks awesome. Did I miss a thread???
No Trevor the GPZ isn't mine, I wish it was but it belongs to a buddy of mine, he's on the forum here, I've just been working on it for him. I think I own enough bikes to deal with for a while  Grin even if some of them aren't "Classics"  Wink
BCCMC Star (5K)

« Reply #952 on: May 31, 2014, 11:53:04 PM »

Doc you better get up to Okeefe with Gerry, nothing on the track that ain't 25 years old... But there will be other stuff there.. Good variety..

Feel free to discuss anything I post on here, its an open forum, and I welcome comments and discussion.. I am not the kid who parades his Bat & Ball at the ballpark, but wont let anyone else play with it..
..VaaV....
trevor
« Reply #953 on: June 01, 2014, 08:41:47 AM »

People really need to get over themselves about the whole "classic" BS!! The reallity is is that we all have classic bikes but most of us have newer ones too.
So effing what!!??
I don't care if you wear a 2-2 and a training bra . . . at home or in the woods . . .

. . . it don't EFFin belong HERE . . .

bcclassicmotorcycleclub.com . . . is the moniker HERE

Not "everythingyaeffinown.com"

What are you the monitor here now too???
PS there is nothing "classic" about a creamsicle Virago! IMO
BCCMC Star (5K)

« Reply #954 on: June 01, 2014, 08:55:09 AM »

I think this is easy to fix. We get a new topic..
 Out for a ride on Vintage iron, then we can view the one. We would like to see or both..

Feel free to discuss anything I post on here, its an open forum, and I welcome comments and discussion.. I am not the kid who parades his Bat & Ball at the ballpark, but wont let anyone else play with it..
..VaaV....
Doctor Virago
« Reply #955 on: June 01, 2014, 09:01:39 AM »

I said  " moniker "

and that would be Creamcycle . . . .

It is old enough and has elements ov classic customizing . . .
There has never been a debate on it's validity . . . except now . . . from you such as you are . . .

. . . there has however . . . been debate about NEW BIKES ON A CLASSIC SITE . . .

Are you so dense/thick you don't get it.

sorry . . . I should have thought ov that earlier . . . I forgive you.

Doctor Virago
« Reply #956 on: June 01, 2014, 09:03:45 AM »

I think this is easy to fix. We get a new topic..
 Out for a ride on Vintage iron, then we can view the one. We would like to see or both..

I realy don't give a rip about NEW bikes . . .

my vote is to remain

bcclassicmotorcycleclub.com

SCREW NEW

Doctor Virago
« Reply #957 on: June 01, 2014, 09:07:23 AM »

Next . . . someone will DEMAND that there be an equal portion ov new bikes on the calendar . . .

. . . and why not . . . some will say . . . they are on the web site any ways.

Falcon Gag me

trevor
« Reply #958 on: June 01, 2014, 09:44:33 AM »

Next . . . someone will DEMAND that there be an equal portion ov new bikes on the calendar . . .

. . . and why not . . . some will say . . . they are on the web site any ways.

Falcon Gag me

Yeah I don't think anyone is going to demand new bikes on the calendar. Roll Eyes I know that anyone on this forum has a claasic bike and an interest in them, just like me. I would not change anything about this forum. Seeing some pics of some new bikes once in a while should be no big deal. And me posting pics of an outing on dirt bikes with my family should be appluaded not discouraged.
Afterall is that not the way to encourage my youngster to develop a passion for the sport? You might also want to keep in mind that without new bike sales your "classic" bike would not be here.
Glenn
1000 Class

« Reply #959 on: June 01, 2014, 10:17:21 AM »

Yeah I don't think anyone is going to demand new bikes on the calendar. Roll Eyes I know that everyone on this forum has a classic bike and an interest in them, just like me. I would not change anything about this forum. Seeing some pics of some new bikes once in a while should be no big deal. And me posting pics of an outing on dirt bikes with my family should be applauded not discouraged.
After all, is that not the way to encourage my youngster to develop a passion for the sport? You might also want to keep in mind that without new bike sales your "classic" bike would not be here.
[/quote]

Indeed, today's new bike will be tomorrows classic. As has been mentioned, we are all into the classic bikes here, but even more importantly, we are all 'motorcyclist's'. If your colleague has a modern bike it isn't a stretch to be interested in what he is up to. Sometimes, the bike can be secondary in the story, it's always nice to see how your friends are doing. Cool

Current Bikes - 2015 Kawasaki Versys 650LT
Past Bikes - 1979 Honda 750F - 1982 GPz750 - 1984 KZ1100R - 1987 Kawasaki Concours - 2004 HD Road King - 1979 GS1000S - 2011 Kawasaki Concours 1400 (black) - 2008 Kawasaki KLR650
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 ... 203 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: