Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 09:33:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
BRITISH COLUMBIA CLASSIC MOTORCYCLE CLUB
18558 Posts in 378 Topics by 476 Members
Latest Member: tkoven
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+ 
|-+  Members Bikes
| |-+  Members showing off their bikes
| | |-+  if you are out for a ride let's see some pics!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 ... 203 Go Down Print
Author Topic: if you are out for a ride let's see some pics!  (Read 692078 times)
Wheels
1000 Class

« Reply #615 on: September 15, 2013, 09:19:49 AM »

Bear, June and I went to Bentley and looks like June is hooked on the Bonneville but we will have to sell the Shadow to make room as our home is full.  We looked for you on the highway but you must have been to fast for us and made it down the hill before we got back on the highway headed south.     It was a good morning and thanks for everyones company at coffee.    Bear we will let you know if we decide to grab that Triumph and thank you for showing it to us.
Wheels
1000 Class

« Reply #616 on: September 15, 2013, 09:25:37 AM »

Okay need to send this pic of my daughter and myself together on our classic bicycle ride on Friday.  She still has a hard time keeping up with dad on the long straights and hills so that made my feel young again!!
BCCMC Star (5K)

« Reply #617 on: September 15, 2013, 09:35:50 AM »

Thanks for the pie, it was wondefull.
 How old is your daughter?my boy/girl twins are 16.. Daughter and I go riding a fair amount.  I cant keep up to here on the hills.. Might be the 140 pounds of ballast ..perhaps..
 My buddy from Thailand showed up early yesterday.. Had a bunch of beers caught up on old times.. He figures he may be able to get old Vespas cheap over there, told him to scout around for motorcycles.
 He lives in a city of 8 million people within about a 60 mile circle..  About a third of the population of Canada right there.he says traffic sucks no fun for a bike. I suggested a new Renault Twizy if it will keep up in traffic.

Feel free to discuss anything I post on here, its an open forum, and I welcome comments and discussion.. I am not the kid who parades his Bat & Ball at the ballpark, but wont let anyone else play with it..
..VaaV....
Doctor Virago
« Reply #618 on: September 15, 2013, 09:36:53 AM »

left on Thursday to Ritzville Wa. to see my girls . . .
I took what I will be referring to as my "Two Wheeled Easy-Boy-Recliner"
Yea . . . after riding the XV920 for a month + straight . . . I forgot how comfy the XV750 was/is.

It was super hot . . . it was later in Fruitland I saw a temp Gauge - - - 97F
. . . I was heat strokin', and headachey . . . and I took off my lid for about 20 miles . . .

. . . and feelin better for it, but not great . . . then realized that a few days ago put on the wind screen . . .
. . . it was great then, at home, but in this heat I needed air flow . . . all-be-it Hot.

. . . and it was
About 4km south of Kettle Falls, a place I always seem to pull out . . . and removed the screen . . .

Came Upon a Bear . . . dead for a day annaways . . . rig had set in, but be was solid and not bloated at all . . .
. . . only about 58 flies around him . . . and just a tad smelly.
On the ride back his neck was eaten out . . . from his chin to his chest . . . didn't stop . . . quite a bit more smelly . . .

At My wifes/her Folks/my Daughters place . . . a little pic ov a hot sunny "First Nations Summer Day" . . . to quote a Friend . . .

About ready to leave . . . my wife . . . paTina, likes photos up close and camera high . . .

This is a shot taken in an atypical old barely hangin' on, usa town . . . Hunters

A good place for my cuzzin and I to go for a calender shoot day.

BCCMC Star (5K)

« Reply #619 on: September 15, 2013, 09:47:23 AM »

I love them small towns..take pics of any gas pumps or old stations you see on the way..

Feel free to discuss anything I post on here, its an open forum, and I welcome comments and discussion.. I am not the kid who parades his Bat & Ball at the ballpark, but wont let anyone else play with it..
..VaaV....
Doctor Virago
« Reply #620 on: September 15, 2013, 09:56:23 AM »

You mean like . . .

BCCMC Star (5K)

« Reply #621 on: September 15, 2013, 10:03:46 AM »

Bennett, last of the nice ones.. Worth buying..

..VaaV....
Timtone

« Reply #622 on: September 15, 2013, 04:33:19 PM »

I used to live on the border and rode that area for years. Very interesting country and great folks everywhere.
Really good images, I enjoyed that.

Men do not stop playing because they get old....they get old because they stop playing.
Growing old is compulsory; growing up is optional.

Current Bikes:
1999 CBR600 F4 hotrod / truck
1999 VFR800 Fi  for riding with my buddy.
2021 Versys 1000 LT SE

Past bikes:
1981 XJ 650
1984 XVZ 1200TD
2012 NC 700s
jetta90
1000 Class

« Reply #623 on: September 15, 2013, 06:35:16 PM »

You mean like . . .

Doctor Virago.........if I were you I would probably submit that pic for the upcoming calendar.  Looks pretty darn good with quite an interesting background.
Doctor Virago
« Reply #624 on: September 15, 2013, 07:48:42 PM »

Doctor Virago.........if I were you I would probably submit that pic for the upcoming calendar.  Looks pretty darn good with quite an interesting background.

Funny thing . . . this photo is froth with humor . . . open gas cap . . . ha ha

But I did submit one similar with a closed gas cap.

Thanks for sayin'

trevor
« Reply #625 on: September 15, 2013, 07:51:50 PM »

Glenn, Rob and I went up to Gold river yesterday (Rob could only go to Campbell River and had to turn around) Glenn and I stayed in Gold River and came back today. About 800kms great time!! I'm thinking we should do a bccmc trip to Gold River next year. That road in is awesome!!!
trevor
« Reply #626 on: September 15, 2013, 07:57:17 PM »

Few more...
Wheels you might be interested in this place...Guy has a Norton fixen shop outside of Coutenay/Comox right beside a guy that works on older Japanese bikes and next to that a motorcycle salvage yard!!
Wheels
1000 Class

« Reply #627 on: September 15, 2013, 08:36:30 PM »

754 Frank just replying to you know as we are back at home now.     My daughter is 19 years old and is my youngest child.  She lives in Kelowna with her mom and we managed to get her away from work for a day to go on the bike ride and dinner so another stellar day in the Okanagan.
Wheels
1000 Class

« Reply #628 on: September 15, 2013, 08:40:00 PM »

Trevor,  that's my kind of shop!  June and I are still trying to find time to get over to the island before year end as that half a day in Ladysmith just isn't enough and we both enjoy the island.  Looks like we are probably rained in for a while so will likely just be doing short rides when nice days pop up.
trevor
« Reply #629 on: September 15, 2013, 08:43:56 PM »

Trevor,  that's my kind of shop!  June and I are still trying to find time to get over to the island before year end as that half a day in Ladysmith just isn't enough and we both enjoy the island.  Looks like we are probably rained in for a while so will likely just be doing short rides when nice days pop up.
Hey John, if you do come over to the Island be sure to let us know. I really would like to get a bccmc tour up to Gold River next year. Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 ... 203 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: