Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 08:28:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
BRITISH COLUMBIA CLASSIC MOTORCYCLE CLUB
18457 Posts in 372 Topics by 476 Members
Latest Member: tkoven
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+ 
|-+  Vancouver Island Area
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Trevor's 4th Annual Gold River Run (And Port Hardy)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Trevor's 4th Annual Gold River Run (And Port Hardy)  (Read 116033 times)
trevor
« on: June 05, 2017, 11:44:26 PM »

Hi guys, (maybe Frank could make this a sticky)
It's that time again.
I really enjoy holding this ride/party and it is an honour to have you fine fellows along for the ride!
For those that don't know about the ride..the first year there was 12 of us, 2nd was 17 and then last year it grew into 36 motorcycles!
The date this year is the weekend of Friday July 21st and Saturday the 22nd.
I will also be holding my old school, guys, garage party! Last year I put up over a dozen guys in my house. Needless to say my wife and son take refuge at my in-laws for the evening. Even though she picked me, she's not stupid. Lol...
So the party is Thursday the 20th....I will be doing a barbecue again...no need to bring anything other than your favorite beverage....won't be fancy...just burgers and salads...
Friday I have made reservations again at The Malahat Café http://moonwaterlodge.com/restuarant....for breakfast at 8:30ish....it's 35km from my house.
From there we will head to GR via some back roads and the old island highway...a little under 400kms in total....putting us in GR 4-6pm
In GR I have made reservations once again at the pub  next to our motel...http://www.ridgeview-inn.com/
Saturday we head to Port Hardy (340kms) where I have reserved rooms once again at the beautiful http://www.pioneerinnporthardy.site/....note the signs...no cleaning fish in your rooms!
Sunday home.
I have booked 26 beds at both motels...I'm sure I can book more if need be..
So what I need now is names of who is in....I would like to put this out there....the Thursday night garage party is a guys only party...sorry but if I'm asking my wife to leave for the evening the last thing I need is to explain why women are coming to her house when she's not invited. And for the guys that can't take a weekend away without your wife...we'll see you Friday...I would prefer this to be a guys only ride...I don't hate women...I just prefer this weekend to be estrogen free....I know..I'm a dick. Cool I won't be offended if you don't want to come.
All vintages and brands are welcome on the ride. I think we had just about every brand still in business on this ride last year. Smiley
Thanks guys, lets have some more fun!

« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 12:01:09 AM by trevor » Logged
trevor
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 12:20:47 AM »

Some pics from last year's festivities....

trevor
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 12:31:02 AM »

More...

Adventure!!

Port Alice

trevor
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 12:32:59 AM »

oldblueeyes
New

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2017, 05:03:33 AM »

Well you bet you  can count me in ,going to be riding a little newer bike this year in hopes of keeping up with Trevor . cant really carry much maybe a toothbrush and a couple bottles of Advil  Evil and i promise to stay awake for all the parties this year !
azr
1000 Class

She may be old but she'll do :)

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2017, 06:54:12 AM »

Ohhhh you betcha....I'm in.
Mark1

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2017, 09:02:52 AM »

I and at least 3 others from Camosun will be there! So 4 beds required for each stop.
MJ
1000 Class

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2017, 09:45:00 AM »

I and at least 3 others from Camosun will be there! So 4 beds required for each stop.
Isn't that three beds and a gurney?
Sorry I couldn't resist.
Mark1

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2017, 05:10:10 PM »

Isn't that three beds and a gurney?
Sorry I couldn't resist.

Ignernt!! I laughed out loud, but Ignernt!
BCCMC Star (5K)

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2017, 06:23:00 PM »

Leave Shawn outa this one....

Feel free to discuss anything I post on here, its an open forum, and I welcome comments and discussion.. I am not the kid who parades his Bat & Ball at the ballpark, but wont let anyone else play with it..
..VaaV....
Wheels
1000 Class

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2017, 07:34:32 PM »

Different Gurney Frank,  if you have ever been to a hospital
MJ
1000 Class

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2017, 08:49:29 AM »

Leave Shawn outa this one....

LMFAO
AH Fan

small stable of goodies.......

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2017, 04:55:25 PM »

Hey Trev.

We spoke about this year I believe......... I as well as my Brother will be graciously attending again this year ( for the garage gig as well as gold river) and will representing Moto Guzzi to the best of our ability.
If you can provide a corner for us on the floor at your place that would be much appreciated as well as one room at GR.  Grin

For those considering joining in for the first time............. It really is that good    Cool

Thx Trev in advance.
AH Fan

small stable of goodies.......

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2017, 05:01:01 PM »

Guess I should have read the other thread first............ I forgot to include Allan in the room program for GR.
Sorry bout that.   Embarrassed

Oh.......... not sure what I will be bringing this year ... But it will be a M/G

Ciao                 Dale
trevor
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2017, 10:37:46 PM »

Hi Dale,
I'm happy to have you and your brother along for the ride and of course the garage party.Smiley
Just got back from a little 4 day ride with Henry, Bev and Ward plus another buddy Gary. 2050kms for me ...I'll start a thread on the trip tomorrow. It was sooo much fun! Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: